10/14/13

Simple Days

Fall is here, and what better way to embrace it, than with leather!  Leather anything excites me! Although I am a fan of wearing leather throughout the seasons, I tend to experiment with it more around fall.  Denim and leather has easily become one of my go to looks! It's simple, classy and never over done.  Lately I've been into more basic/simple looks, I love colour and prints, but I'm having a moment with leather right now! 




J. Crew chambray and necklace, H&M skirt, Zara heels, Marshalls clutch, BCBG ring, MAC heroine lipstick 



xoxo TY

3 comments:

  1. soo sooo chic outfit!!!! skirt is perfect!! have a lovely day)) xoxo))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Adorbs! Simplicity at it's best!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! Loves this!! You know you can never go wrong with leather and chambray denim!! I'm living for the combo this fall/winter. I have bought quite a few leather pieces!! Anyways you always look great and put everything you wear together lovely!!!!! Your shoes are hot!! Love the clutch!! Genius chic!!

    ReplyDelete