11/24/10

My weekend Goodies!

I really need to take a trip to NYC! Shopping in NY has yet to disappoint me! I'm thinking if Black Friday will be a good day to leave! SALE SALE SALE Not too sure yet but I'm thinking about it! I went to Zara looking for this aviator jacket that i seen online, but just my luck! The sales clerk had me in a pissy mood all day when she said that the jacket wasn't sold in Canada! like hell what is? It seems like i always set my self up for a disappointment! Now it all makes sense why i always stuck to online shopping! With just one click and plastic (credit card) with your name on it, you can have just about anything your heart desires!

On another note i was surprised to find a few things that excited me, and was totally my style!  On Saturday night my hubby surprised me with this Mikael Kors Watch. I was very much surprised! I've wanted one for as long as i could remember, but don't know the reason as to why i never purchased one a long time ago! (the prices are fairly reasonable) Like i mentioned before in previous posts, it feels soo good to have a man who knows you inside out! Once upon a time it would be a nightmare if he ever picked out a shoe for me, now he can do it with his eyes closed! :D I luh you boo!

I always tend to drift off topic, so i'll stop here and you guys can take a look at some of my purchases that i cant wait to wear! 


 F21 oversize knit with pockets ( i love the details and pockets)
$23.99

H&M oversized knitted scarf in blue
$12.99

H&M oversized knitted scarf in White
$12.99

 My Camera takes horrible pics inside! The true color of this top is pastel pink
$23.99

Lace Detail...

H&M Fur neck Scarf! This thing is warm! I love it and cant wait to wear it over my wool jackets as the temperature gets colder!
$19.99



 Forever 21 Earrings 
$4.99

 Cheap Monday Jeans 
$120


 H&M Leopard Jumpsuit 
(this piece here has a story behind it! I seen it and fell in love with it but was stupid enough to leave it, so I went back the next day to look for it but my size was sold out, so like the shopaholic that i am, i bought it and went to every H&M until i found my size! Ta DA! well u do the math........)
 My hubby can't for the life of him understand  why i was chasing down this jumper! He doesn't like it at all! Then again, there's a few things in my closet that he occasionally frowns upon! but that's cool cause i wear what i like! Ha ha

I have lots of ideas for this hot number. I'm going to bring it to my seamstress and i will show you the finishing results! Its a surprise.

This jumpsuit also reminds me of the one that ife wore here! If i could remember her bf didn't like her leopard outfit either! Hey its a guy thing! By the way she rocked the hell outta it, and now its my turn! lol love yah Ife Ha ha
















 

5 comments:

  1. new stuff!!
    the gift of ur husband is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this same jumper about a month ago... and I have yet to wear it! I have a girls trip to Miami in two weeks...and I think that will be the perfect day look for some shopping on Lincoln!!
    -Just discovered your blog a few days ago! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the knits :)

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that same Michael Kors watch this summer & wear it non-stop! You got some great things on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I wanted that jumper and did the same thing but when I went to get it,they didn't have my size. I realized if I see something ,especially in H&M I'll buy it right away because I'll never kno when I'll see it again :(
    http://www.talecia-godclothesandfood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete