5/31/10

STEP YO SHOE GAME UP!

Hello luvlies, hope everyone had a fab weekend. I was hard at work as usual. trying to enjoy my summer in an over crowded hot sticky salon :)  (not like im complaining but we gotta get AC) Yah it sucks, but im happy the sun is here to stay..... I can't believe june is already here, wow at how fast the months fly by! I wanna take a vacation this year and its been tough choosing a location, so far i have miami in mind, cuba, bahamas, and cayman Islands, which i hear by the way is breathtaking! My dream vacation spot is really dubai! i love the culture, and would love to experience the food and fine dining and all the other good things that come along with it! The shopping especially! I would also like to sail to St.barts and st.tropaz oh that would be the life but thats another topic all on its own! Moving along, this entire weekend i've been tortured by this amazing pair of shoes that i found. Purple/brown nike gladiators. how sick is that, you'd be crushing every body's heart if you owned a pair like these! you gotta check it out! 
All SHOENISTAS GET IN HERE, AND PAY HOMAGE TO THE GREATEST GLADIATOR SHOE INVENTED!








This is a summer fab and its on my wish list! " i'm watching you baby!"

Dubai's white sand beaches
Dubai at night

A view from a villa in st.barts. To die for.......


The beautiful St. Tropez


No comments:

Post a Comment