1/8/19

Holiday Dress Guide #2

This was another simple, yet sophisticated look. I love wearing red throughout the holiday season.  (Red is my favourite color)  



Wearing: Zara~ blazer dress, BCBG~ tights & clutch, Oliver peoples~ glasses, Christian Louboutin (so Kates)


I paired some textured tights with this look. These BCBG tights adds a bit of a classy element to this outfit and not to mention super affordable. However, If you're in a splurging mood, a pair of Fendi or Gucci tights can also add a nice touch and might I add wright on trend. 




This blazer dress did not call for too many accessories, a simple studded clutch for a bit of edge, and of course for me sunglasses. I have so many ideas on how to dress up this blazer and I cant wait to share with you guys! Hope you enjoyed how I styled it.. 




bye for now. 

xoxo Ty

2 comments: