10/15/17

Simplicity

I am totally digging this off shoulder trend, anything to accentuate my shoulders and décolletage. 




It just works. Fashion is a funny thing, it's risky, safe, bold, subtle, trendy, vintage . It's whatever you want it to be, and with the off shoulder looks trending right now I think its here to stay. Just like how skinny jeans became a classic wardrobe staple, or your classic white button up. These are classics for a reason. 


Outfit: H&M- top Zara- jeans and heels, ALDO- mini purse Spectacle sunnies- Oliver peoples 


I've labelled this a classic of mine because it works for literally anybody. I've seen the cutest little girls (toddlers) wearing this style and believe it or not I've spotted a few grandmas too! 


Did I mention the bell sleeves on this top. How cute are they? LOVE the extra added detail with the tie strings. 


This bag is a new favourite of mine and has been my side kick for the past few weeks. Reminds me of the Mini Dior purses,  which one day I hope to add to my collection. I purchased the inspired look by ALDO. They totally nailed it.  iIt also comes with a longer strap, if you plan on wearing it ass a cross body bag. 




xoxo Ty

1 comment: