9/12/17

FLOWERS IN FALL

WELP!!!  As we know summer is over. Sad to see it go especially since I did not get to enjoy it at all.  Since I wasn't popping much tags this summer, I guess my outfits will have to wait until next summer to be worn. So many outfits so little time. 

Summer I hate you and love you all at the same time. HA! sounds like a relationship. 




Outfit: H&M- pants and top, Aldo-mini purse, Fashion Nova-sandals, Balmain-sunglasses 



This floral set is the comfiest 2 piece I've ever owned. Inspired by sleep wear, this trend is however quite old, but so wearable. I know lots of people who are not too fond of this trend, me being one of them, but as of recently I decided to try it out. I think the print was what really got me. I love a good print. 






To some, this might look like your plain old pyjama set, you know the ones your grandma would give to you on christmas all nicely wrapped with a fancy bow. The beauty of this set is that it can be worn separately paired with jeans, a tank, a bralette, a body suit you name it! 

How do you feel about the pyjama/sleepwear trend? 








2 comments: