8/12/11

GRANNY CHIC......

So this outfit totally took a turn for the worst! I felt like a complete grandma! Sorry this is not a recent picture, will upload new pics as soon as I watermark them! However I was a bit reluctant in posting these! What I originally planned to wear with this skirt was my black bustier and my big gold buckle belt! However It wasn't the right time and place for the outfit so I switched it up with my "go to top" you know the one that I've been wearing all summer! LOL oh well.... It's funny how the top changed the entire look of this outfit! My daughter looked up at me and said "Mom the top has to go" OK thanks for the encouraging words! 

 I love this skirt! Its so sheer and the color is perfect for fall! The length is definitely something new for me, I never do the pass the knee Length skirts, but it's something different and I'm loving it!





On another note I wanted to say a BIG thank you to all those who have been supporting me, your kind words, and support really means a lot! In my last post I mentioned about the bloggers wardrobe project! For those of you that were completely lost, it's basically just a opportunity for fashion bloggers to work on major projects involving fashion, traveling and meeting with other fashion bloggers! Totally Inspirational if you ask me! 


xoxo Ty

W.I.W

Bedo: skirt
Betsey Johnson: heels
H&M: top, clutch
Micheal Kors: Watch



26 comments:

  1. Love this. I ust bought a blue midi skirt from ASOS curve. I like the classic white shirt you put with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,you are so funny. Ty, Chanel would be proud of this outfit. It's understated, classic, chic, and there is nothing granny about those shoes. It would be granny on some ladies, but you've got too much spunk so you can pull it off. I actually like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very chic, if this is grandma chic i need this skirt asap u look fab dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?!What s wrong with this look?!I love it, it doesn t look granny chic at all, it looks gorgeous chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think this look is amazing :) love your clutch :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the top looks great! Love the outfit!! Your style is off the chains!

    -Cherrie

    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! I've been following your blog for a while now. Love your style. You always find a way to make me feel like I've never seen that top. Yay for awesome recycling!!

    www.OloriSWANK.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! The shoes and skirt in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still looks cute to me with that top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I think this look is adorable! You owned it, girl!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG_I love your style Ty, YOU F-ing ROCK!!! LOVE the length on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! I think it's cute & modest but you sex'd it up a little with the heels..

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is classy and just all around fab! As usual..hey where are the pics with you blonde hair?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing what are you talking about. Thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually think this looks super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely love your outfit!:) the midi skirt suits you so well xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That nail colour is amazing on you!!! love it to death!! what colour is that?
    and of course fierce as ever!! I mean my whole family thinks so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it's cute - I luv it!! Very chic to say the least -- I would have liked to have seen it paired with the bustier as well! It's a Win-Win with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your outfit your hair is awesome x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so elegant and chic! I am completely in love with your outfit! Love the skirt and clutch! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the skirt but yes another top would have prob been better. Regardless you worked it!

    comme-coco.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is really pretty. I think higher heels might have made it feel less granny for u. It looks modest AND cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well if that's Granny Chic, you are one hell of a stylish GRANNY! LOL You look polished and sophisticated. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you have my hair style sister. I adore you, your style and your blog.You made my Sunday.
    Following you now everywhere, and adding you to my blogroll.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete