8/6/11

BDIB: Arm Candy

Went out the night before, and I totally forgot to upload these pics! Sorry I focused more on the arm wear than the outfit, but I was wearing plane old jeans and a black tank! I spiced up my  outfit with lots of colorful and assorted bracelets of all shapes and sizes, since my outfit was all neutral colors! I also opted for a patterned clutch to break it up a bit! I loved the finishing result and I have the cutest outfit in mind that would look so awesome! Stay Tuned........ 

xoxo Ty

W.I.W

Guess: colorful Bracelets
Aldo: gold cuffs
Ardene: Lucite bangle
J Brand: jeans
H&M: tank
Miu Miu: heels (not seen)





12 comments:

  1. great bangles and my fav clutch of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve it! Those colorful bracelets are the bizness....

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  3. im supposed to be checking out the arm candy but i cant take my eyes off the clutch lol

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous accessories!Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen so many great Arm Party posts. Two thumbs up to another great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need those colorful bangles and that clutch Ty, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the arm candy... SWEET!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that clutch and I need those colorful bangle in my life :)

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty arm party! The colors are great -- I'm totally diggin those lucite square bangles!

    ReplyDelete