4/1/11

From Runway To Reality! DIY Creations!

So I've been wanting to feature her here for quite sometime, just been extremely busy! (sorry i still didn't get your name hun this looks really bad!) This girl is amazing Literally! And can turn anything into a masterpiece! she has a real eye for creativity and an imagination so big! When I first discovered her blog a couple weeks ago I was so excited! I really enjoy her DIY's ! Taking runway pieces and replicating it into real life pieces! Ever wanted a birkin bag, wait till you see this one? I am literally at loss for words to describe how talented she is, So here take a look for yourself and don't for get to check out her blog and show her some love! She is my new fix!

 Remember this Must have Zara shoe? look how she transformed it!

Cardboard Birkin! freakin brilliant! 

What do you think real Zanotti or not?

Before
After

Anyways I don't want to give it all away so check out more of her creations at http://matterofstyle.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Gotta love a creative mind! I will definitely check out her site. Thanks for sharing :)

    ~Dobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was this creative...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx for posting this. She's so creative!!! I will be cutting up some shoes soon. lol

    ReplyDelete