10/6/10

My Top 25 Most Played

what's on my play list! take a look……

1.FireBomb- Rihanna
2.California Girls- Katie Perry
3.Closer- Kings of Leon
4.Deuces- Chris Brown
5.Unthinkable- Alicia Keys
6.Fancy Huh- Drake
7.Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
8.Use somebody- Kings of Leon
9.Cold Case Love- Rihanna
10.Love Is My Disease- Alicia Keys
11.Empire State Of Mind- Jayz ft Alicia Keys
12.Distance And Time- Alicia Keys
13.We got Hood Love- Mary J
14.The Last Song- Rihanna
15.Big Meech- Rick Ross
16.See You In My Nightmares- Kanye West
17.Replacement Girl- Trey Songs
18.Like A G6- Far East Movement
19.Your Love- Nicki Minaj
20.Feel Good- Mary J
21.Forever Young- Jayz
22.Dynamite- Taio Cruz
23.Unforgettable- Drake
24.There Goes My Baby- Usher
25.Ordinary People- John Legend

What's on yours?
xoxoxo Ty

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's awesome. I haven't heard half of the songs that are on here. I'm gonna download them and add them to my MP3 player this morning.

    My place list consist of a lot of down south music and lots of 70s ballads...

    I have a vintage, necklace giveaway so check it out....http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to peep your play list! maybe theres a few songs i can download as well….will do check out your giveaway xoxoxo ty

    ReplyDelete