10/5/10

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey Guys so i got some exciting news from so chic bizzare that i was nominated as a winner for the versatile blogger  Award.Thanx girlie for the award it truly means alot!  Be sure to check out her fashion and Beauty blog. 


So according to the rules, I have to pass this on (like a chain letter) to 15 bloggers that inspires me most. (this was really hard) 



Award rules 
Thank and link the person who gave you this award
Share 7 things about yourself.
Choose 15 bloggers fantastic enough for this award
(In no particular order…)
Let the winners know they've won





7 things about myself
1. My favourite Food is….. I don't have one
2.My Horoscope is Aquarius
3.Im a cumpulsive buyer
4.I heart shoes
5.My favourite choclate…..Coffee Crisp
6.I love to draw ( i can look at almost anything and draw it)
7.I'm terified of roller coasters 



And the winners are !

4 comments:

  1. HI:=)
    Congrats 4 ur award!!
    have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! so sorry it took me forever to respond. I have been sick for the last week and i am just now getting back on my feet.

    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH :)

    Your blog is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete