9/6/10

THE TALK OF THE SALON! LANVIN FOR H&M…. I CANT SLEEP…I CANT EAT!

Heard this last week but had no time to post it!

When i got to work this morning i started this TRUE rumour! (is there such a thing as a true rumour?) haha  Now they cant stop talking about it!

LANVIN FOR H&M? Did i hear correct?  This is an event that cannot be missed! If you're a lanvin fan as much as i am then you'll understand my pain!  I've repeated this at least 50 times for the day that my hubby is getting annoyed at just the thought of H&M!  "Its just clothes relax" he says RELAX? how can i, this is BIG.. I am surprised at such a comment coming from him when he splurges on ALL of his purchases!

Well i am excited that lanvin is collaborting with H&M and the most exciting is that it will be affordable. I hope that everyone marks their callendars for this special day, cause if i gotta take the day off work then soo be it, sorry my clients i luv yall but this is a once in a lifetime dream thats about to become reality!

HAHAHA i even got the entire salon talking about it, this is the talk of the salon right now! And can you believe some of our clients never heard of LANVIN? Is it just me or is this normal? OH MY! Like i said to them Honey just check it out cause you wont be dissapointed!

The collection will launch November 20th in North America and on November 23rd in the rest of the world. 
The col lection of both womenswear and menswear will be revealed to the world on November 2.





1 comment:

  1. Alreay saving my pennies!!

    GreetingsfromPlanetStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete