7/11/10

LET'S GO SHOPPING, ITS ON ME!

Hi Fam! hope every one is enjoying what ever is left of the weekend! The summer days in toronto are still hot and humid, but i'm not gonna complain that was summer is all about. (Fun in the Sun! ) Anyways I've got good news to put a smile on all you'll faces.
http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=SHOPNOWSAVELATER

*JUST THROW IT IN THE BAG!

You need to check out this new up and coming website named karmaloop! It's almost a bit similar to Asos! The prices are amazing! And the clothes are one of a kind! There's something for everyone…. As i was saying…. okay so here's the good news.. drum rolls********** If you shop online at karmaloop, you get  30% off when you use the code "shopnowsavelater" at check out! it's simple take a look……here are a few selections of my choice!

1.log on to Karmaloop.com



2. Get a shopping cart

3.Select your clothes! 











4. When you're done, Check out using the code:Shopnowsavelater


*JUST THROW IT IN THE BAG!*

3 comments:

  1. I've been shopping on KarmaLoop since I was in high school... Their def one of a kind, I love it!!

    CoutureNinja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the shoulders on these dresses... Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tima yah right! don't they have the coolest stuff? well now you can shop and get 30% off, with my code! 20% first purchase and 10% every time!
    @adrienne those were my fav dresses, buttrust me there was lots more to choose from u gotta love it! check it out!

    ReplyDelete