10/16/18

LEOPARD LOOK #2

This skirt was love at first glance! The print, colour and fit was even more spot on in person. (online purchase) I did however had to sz down. I decided to pair the skirt with my OTK aldo boots, which I think, makes it more Fall appropriate. The turtle neck was a no brainer as its been pretty chilli here in Toronto. The mirrored button details on the turtle neck totally pulls this look together. 



I completed the look with my black cat eye sunnies from Aldo. I felt a little parisian wearing this outfit, only thing missing was my barrett.


I'm currently on the hunt for a grey and tan OTK boot. I will be sure to share my purchases with you once I've found the perfect one. Be sure to follow me on instagram as most of my days are spent there. LOL pathetic I know.. but I will be taking you shopping with me via my insta stories. AND don't forget to say hi. I love when you guys sneak a hello in my comments or slide in my DM's with such positive and sweet comments. 



Talk soon 
xoxo TY


No comments:

Post a Comment