10/15/18

COZY KNITS

Been obsessed with oversized chunky cardigans as of lately. This one in particular had me swooning. I was so drawn to the grid line patterns on this cardigan. The colour is perfect for Fall and can also be paired with literally anything. I however decided to pair with Jeans as I was going for a more laid back look. 





I also paired with a white body suit. Body suites have become such a huge staple in my wardrobe. Wish I owned one for every day of the week. They're such an easy wear and the first thing I gravitate to. The only downside to bodysuits.. well take a  wild guess. You're right!! The torturous trip to the ladies washroom, but that still hasn't stopped me. 




I can't wait to remix this cardigan, so many ideas in mind. I will be on the hunt this weekend for a few more chunky knits to add to my closet. 


Wearing: Winners-cardigan, Zara-jeans, Garage-Bodysuit, Jimmy Choo-heels, Vintage-handbag




Printed cardigans are great for the Fall transition. Stylish and warm at the same time. I'm so happy I was able to grab it at such a good price. 

xoxo TY




No comments:

Post a Comment