1/15/11

Post- Midnight Boredom

It's now 1:30am and i am bored as hell and in sooo much pain from falling down my stairs! (yah most people would be in bed dreaming sweet nothings by now) so what's up with me? It feels a bit lonely on the other side of the bed! (trey songs "your side of the bed" just came to mind :(  (hubby left today) sigh.... so i grabbed my blanket, and  the munchies and propped my self on the chair while i channel surfed! Sex and the City Reruns, works for me! lol  but i will leave you with a lil Midnight Inspiration as i would like to call it! Falling asleep slowly........
Ciao bellas xoxo Ty

  "MY DREAM DRESS"


"CLOSET COUTURE"

(via:Photobucket.com)

 "THE FAB FOUR"

 

 (source: theseams.com)


"GIMME, GIMME, GIMME......"

 (via:Photobucket.com)

"EVERY GAL NEEDS A LRD!"




 "ESCALATOR CHIC"

 "LADIES SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD"

  "ROAD TRIP ANYONE?"

 "LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS"


"HOT"

"SAY CHEESE"
 
"LEATHER & FUR WHAT A TASTY COMBINATION"

3 comments:

  1. I love that makeup picture!!! Omg! I think I might have that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes our best blog post comes to us in the wee hours of the morning when the rest of the world is sleeping and we can visualize a bit clearer because we are minus the chaos. I love the fashion from SATC! I adore your fashion sense :)

    ReplyDelete