1/22/11

The Person That Betrays You Won't Yell Out His Plans To Turn On You-But He Might Think Them So Loud You Can Practically Hear It! JAY-Z


Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! It's been quite frigid here in Toronto. Right now we're sitting at -15 degrees with a windshield of -20 Brrrr.  But what can i say the week has been good to me!
So for those who read my posts often, you would remember me saying that i would be leaving my job, for a  bigger and better opportunity! I will be looking for another salon in the mean time where i can work part time,while leaving my schedule open for school! i am pretty excited, to be moving on to something new! Hopefully 2011 is good to me! Having no regrets about this!




These pics are fairly old! The fam and i went out to dinner, before my hubby left for his trip! Hopefully he'll be back soon safe and sound and in one piece! :)



My baby girl Tae'ja

 
 My hubby hates my hat and always makes fun of me whenever i wear it!
"where does that hat fit in with what you're wearing?" blah blah blah

These pics are fairly old! The fam and i went out to dinner, before my hubby left for his trip! Hopefully he'll be back soon safe and sound and in one piece! :)

W.I.W

Aritzia; faux leather leggings
zara;top, and vests
Christian Louboutin; heels
Christian Audigier; clutch
Micheal Kors; watch

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and that clutch is fierce. I truly enjoy seeing your style updates because they're inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab...and those shoes...love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and if I lived in your area you'd most def be my hair stylist. Looking haute as always. And the hat adds that quirky factor, loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat! The entire outfit is hooottttt!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes! *FAINTS*

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete