12/23/10

Happy Birthday To My Other Half Pt.1

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST BIG SISTER IN THE WORLD"
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.  ~Marion C. Garretty
 

So proud of the woman that you've become! You're smart, outgoing and such a wonderful person to know and be around! I am so happy to have a sister like you! Everyday we grow closer, letting nothing come between us. We had tons of fun and reminded me of old days when we were kids laughing and acting silly! Where has the time gone? Now we're grown women, with families living our own lives.
I am so proud of the women that we've become, and that we have each other! We might not always see eye to eye on everything but we do value each others opinions. Our personalities are no where close to similar.


We've learnt over the years that all we've got is each other, and that's pretty much all we need! I admire the "mom" in you always putting our needs before yours, always giving us a "lecture" that a mom probably would! You bring lots of joy into my life and for that I'm grateful for having a mom big sister like you! lol Enjoy your day and hope you live to see and celebrate many more! xoxo Ty















4 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet post....my sister is my bff as well so this post really touched me

    tell her happy birthday from your followers :)

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww this just melted my heart.thank you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..thats really nice. Your sister and you are beautiful. Trust me I can relate to your poem its wonderful having sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. @onyxsta thank you sooo much! isnt it such a blessing to have a sis who is your bff? i bet you guys have tons of fun, and knows eachothers little good and dirty secrets! hahaha

    @laurely M Girl yes it is a blessing to have sisters! and tons of good and bad memories, but the good always outweighs the bad!

    xoxo luv yall ty

    ReplyDelete