10/6/10

Nails Done, Hair done, Erthang did! yeah im fancy huh?

lol that's one of my fav songs of the moment!  And it couldnt sound any better coming from an artist who's repping my city!  I went out weekend before last (it seems like a decade Ago) and had a blast, all the girlies were having fun and the vibes was nice! I went out to celebrate my girls bday and my hubbys bday! Such a great night! i always try to have fun whenever i go out cause its not something that i do often. But the night is always funner when you're celebrating it with true friends.

Love you Latanya! And happy bday belated birthday to you! You are strong and fierce and never lets anything stand in the way of your dreams. xoxoxoxoxo Ty

Shout out to the rest of my girls! We doing it big when my bday comes… so gear up! lol 

bday girl in the middle: wearing all black French Connection Dress


Rocking the curly do! 

Sis In Law

Looking Good Ladies xoxo


W. I .W.W
(what i was wearing)

Nine West: Two toned Pumps, Vintage Clutch


Club Monacco: Romper and Necklace

5 comments:

  1. giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, you be looking fierrcee ! love the red satin look on you, u can literally pull off a garbage bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the ladies are looking great,with amazing looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that romper! You fancy huh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are HOT!!! and i love the romper.

    ReplyDelete