10/14/10

ON THE RUNWAY!

So i have been MIA for a while haven't i? i seriously need to catch up on some sleep, apart from that im still alive just incase any of you guys were wondering… I do have a few pics to upload, however i think that i might need to get a new cord for my camera! So bear with me pls, i hate when things don't go my way considering that im a control freak! Now im really freaking out! so for now i will satisfy your urges with some mouth watering looks right off the runway! Fall is officially here to stay, i cant wait to really start experimenting with my closet and different layering techniques! So here's some of the hottest looks right now! 

Louis Vuitton









Lace..Lace…Lace
Love the berry lip colour!

lol remember the side sweep Hairstyles? you werent cool back then if you weren't rocking it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment