6/20/10

DOES THE CLOTHES YOU WEAR DETERMINE WHO YOU REALLY ARE?

Its a beautiful day out so i thought i would enjoy the day! I went to the mall, i know my weekends are starting to sound so routines. I feel like i go to the mall everyday, but there really isn't much to do!
 I was extremely disappointed when i went to check out the boutique that carried the Topshop line! Their selections were horrible as there was not much to choose from! I was greeted with stares that could kill, Micro scoping my outfit from head to toe, as if i was begging for their approval! Its disgusting how bias society has become! I'm sorry, i don't have to wear a $300 tank by Alexander Wang to justify myself to anyone. The people who work in these stores have no right to frown on anyone because they are working for minimum wage while i probably make more than they do in a day! its really sad!

I quickly left after viewing the few selections, feeling alot more relieved that i was not under the microscope anymore! I didn't know that what you wear makes you who you are! If you ask me it's complete bullshit! but anyways its their loss not mine! I could've purchased something but i would not dare spend my money or support people with such behaviour and poor customer service! 

In the process of all of this i came across a new vintage shop! Its called I MISS YOU VINTAGE! and has super cool stuff in there! I spotted a bunch of vintage clip on Chanel button earrings, they were huge, but cute! i wanted to buy it right then and there but they were $445 a pop! I'm so saving up, yup that's how bad i want them!


Mendocino top, American Eagle shorts, nine west sandals, and Le Chateau ring!



my fav necklace! real diamonds!

no I was not picking my nose lol I was scratching!
My pedicure is long overdue, sorry my toes and nail polish looks a hot mess!

4 comments:

  1. Love your top! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,im now a follower. Great style , you look stunning in those colors=)
    Pls visit me whenever you want and if you wanna follow me I wont stop you;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that too. Whenever I go into a more expensive shop I feel like the salespeople are scanning and judging me for not wearing designer items. It makes me feel uncomfortable and it makes them lose customers and therefore money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AT LEAST I AM NOT ALONE! :) I THINK ITS JUST AWFUL! IT REALLY DOES MAKE THEM LOOSE MONEY, BECAUSE YOU CAN BE THE RICHEST PERSON NOT DRESS LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete