3/15/10

Trendy Fa$hioni$ta

What would I honestly do without Winners? For those who don't know, Winners is like the Macy's of Toronto. For me, it is a major fashion necessity.I wasn't planning on spending today, but as soon as I saw this pink martini watermelon coloured satchel from Steve Madden, I just had to have it. The original price for this flirty bag was $300.00. I however, being a thrifty shopper , got it for 159.00. I believe this is a pretty big deal, if you know what I mean. I guess I have a bit of a shopping itch lol. This is a perfect fashion accessory for the Spring and Summer, especially because bright bold colours are in . Another item I purchased today were these black edgy pumps with studs on them. This totally reminded me of a Beyonce inspired look.



No comments:

Post a Comment