3/8/10

I Heart Florals!

Can you believe this? The weather is beautiful... I smell spring around the corner, the last couple of days we've been blessed with sunshine... I figured why not go out and do some shopping today its so nice outside better enjoy it before another snow storms decides to take over the city :=) Not trying to think all negative but here in canada it happens all the time! I cant wait to show you guys what i bought! Sit tight! lol lol .........





h&m Denim jacket, f21:Tank, skirt, accessories, Aldo shoes vintage clutch and Oliver Peoples sunglasses


Hahahahahaahahaha! Jewelry Junkie! I swear I am.........

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is a killer. You have gorgeous skin. I love the colours of the skirt against your skin. Perfect length for your beautiful legs. Ah.. dare I say I am a little jealous of those pins.

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the denim jacket! i said this is my year to start wearing dresses and you just gave me some much needed motivation to go dress shopping. looking cute chick!!!

    shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys xoxoxoxoxoxo trust me once you own at least one dress you'll never look back you'll become an addict, i swear! lol go for it! and good luck! thanx for the comments guys! love yah xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete