1/6/19

Holiday Dress guide Look #1

Happy New Year guys. Finally a new year greets us once again. Time is just flying way too fast. Im not ready! 



I apologize for uploading my Holiday looks after the fact. My goal was to have these holiday posts up, obviously before Christmas, however my laptop battery decided to give out on me after 10 long years together, so I had no way of uploading my content. In life there will be many set backs, how you deal with them is what maters. A new laptop will definitely be on my Christmas list this year. 




Well lets get right into this look. Simple yet so festive with just the right pieces. 


Simple and Easy with not too much effort. 

1. A plaid button up. Nothing screams Christmas like a red plaid top. So easy to wear. For a festive look, pair it with a sequin skirt, fringe/tassled skirt, jeans, tailored pants, and some patent or sparkly shoes. 




As I was going for a more simple look, I decided to pair with light washed jeans, a red thrifted blazer and my not so easy to walk in Louboutin (so Kates)







Walking out of 2018 like....




1 comment: