9/23/14

Spiderman

No I have not fallen completely off the face of the earth, but a lot off schedule lately! While I was hoping to update my blog a lot more this summer life just wont let me. I also haven't been feeling inspired as of lately. I've been living in midi skirts and bombers for the last couple weeks, so I decided to shake loose, get out my funk and dress up. 


These pants fit amazing, but they do need tapering. A little visit to the tailor and they should be as good as new.  

My son told me this morning that I looked like spiderman. Didn't really understand where he was going with this until 2 hours later it dawned on me that I was in fact wearing spiderman colors. Smart kid, me not so much lol.... So I decided to name this post spiderman.




Bcbg- blazer / Zara- trousers / Aritzia- croptop /J.Crew- necklace / Christian Louboutin- So Kate





xoxo TY


6 comments:

  1. You look great! Your son is super smart. I can kinda see Spiderman colors. Love your Kates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey boo!! You look fabulous!! Love those pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THOSE TROUSERS!!!
    It totally did NOT look that good on me in the changing rooms
    Damn girl...werq! Missed you :)

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete