1/14/12

Black & Gold

So I know that I'm late on wishing you guys a Happy New Year! But better late than Never!  Hope 2012 will be a prosperous and successful one to all! Looking back at when I first started blogging my style has changed tremendously, This blog has given me the opportunity to try new things and to find out my true individual style by experimenting! For those of you who have been riding with me from the beginning knows that I never really had a particular style till now! Thanks for all your continuing support and allowing me to share my inspiration with you!  It's been a while since I've posted and I apologize! I no longer have a photographer, so It's gonna take a while before my posting becomes consistent again :( This is the biggest downfall of blogging!  So bear with me pretty Please! 



Anywho, I found a few pics in my archives that I don't remember posting!  I love these two toned oxfords, and wore them with pretty much everything during the summer! I wish I got to take more pics of how I wore them!  Can I tell you how much I am missing my short hair? Looking back at photos like these makes me want to shave it all off again! With short hair you can truly see the beauty of earrings! And I 'm a BIG earring person!
What I'm Wearing- Winners:top, H&M:shorts, Urban Outfitters:oxfords, Aldo:clutch

So here are a few throwback pics that I thought I'd share with you, until I can post something recent! Take care and talk to you guys soon! stay blessed 

 xoxo TY

18 comments:

  1. Hello!!! gorge i've missed your fab post glad 2 c you are back to your amazing short cut which i just adore on u:) and luv your blouse such a cute look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and clutch!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice look!Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look missed you on here
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I miss you tons! I hope everything is going well with you Tysha! Of course, you look fabulous as always. Take care and I hope to see you soon.

    Kourtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool shoes and I love your haircut. Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed your posts! Glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so original your shoes :=)
    and now u are a little blonde,I like it!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you back :-) Those hair pictures almost makes me want to go back short too - almost...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about this outfit. The cut-out shirt in the back & those shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the details on the shirt and shoes! nice look! happy new year to you too, sweetie :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the unexpected detailing in the back of your shirt and those shoes are pretty amazing!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looove your shoes you look great x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. black and gold, the gucci chosen colours for spring, you girl aare on trend! :D
    I like these brogues too!
    Happy new year to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love those shoes! I think I need them ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those shoes! I've never seen any like them. super cute!


    xoxo, CG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog, and I nominated you for it. Be sure and check out my blog for instructions.

    This post is a wonderful throwback and I love those shoes!!!! They are the bomb! I have short hair too and I know what you mean about the earring thing.

    plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. your shoes are too cute & i love the way you wear color!!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete