2/28/11

Snow Day!

Sorry i have not been updating lately, life is super hectic as of right now! My trip is just around the corner, and I'm still shopping for a dress! Although i wont be gone for long i still need to get away from all this snowy weather that we've been having lately!

I hate packing, and I never know what to pack! Call me crazy but i have the biggest phobia of my suitcase getting lost with all my good clothes in there! So i tend to be very careful and specific with the clothes that i choose to pack when going on a trip! Its happened before and i was pissed off for months! (yeah months!)

Anyways i haven't been taking any pics of my outfits lately, due to the weather I've been living in jeans, thigh high boots and blazers, Nothing fancy! But i promise to leave you with a few posts before I leave and come back with summery pics from Vegas to share with you guys!

These pics were taken about a month ago! Just thought i'd share it with you guys! 








W.I.W

American Eagle; Plaid Shirt
Danier; leather Jacket
Nudie;Jeans
Converse;Sneakers
Scarf;h&m
Gucci;Sunglasses
Micheal Kors;Watch

3 comments:

  1. love the scarf....the colour is chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there

    I jus wanted to know if you had a link to a blogger named Brittainy. she was nominated along with u as one of the hottest stylistas a while back u posted it on ur page. I am tall so i jus wanted to add her to my fav

    ReplyDelete