On the other hand i sometimes miss cooking so i decided to whip something up today... Uncle Ben's style bwahhhhhahahahahahh! (hey i told you i ain't got no skills in the kitchen!)
My mother-in-law's favourite quote is "Food is the way to a man's heart" I Personally think something else is but let's leave that for another day! lol lol (sorry i was thinking out loud) lol lol .....ok so check out my BETTY CROCKAH SKILLS!
Always does the trick!
- 1 pack of Uncle Ben's teriyaki style rice
- chopped onions, green&red peppers, garlic, tomatoe
- sliced cucumbers
- steamed Broccoli
- chopped chicken breast
- Any red wine of your choice ( i prefer red label wine)
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes, and preheat pan add a bit of olive oil, fry chicken till golden brown, then add 2 caps of red label wine.
- Bring broccoli to a boil on low heat, or steam broccoli if preffered
- Bring Rice pack to a boil on low heat add contents and follow instructions on back of rice pack!
- When rice is done to perfection, add rice and chopped veges to chicken
- Add brocoli and stir with a wooden spoon
- Share food onto a platter and garnish with a few cucumbers or any vegetable of your choice
YOU DID IT!