6/3/10

The Garden of Eden!

hey guys just on my lunch break right now,  took some time to upload this post!  I took theese pics about two wks ago... On my lunch break, the girls and i went out for lunch and ate at the park it was too nice out to pass off the opportunity! I tried to take pics of the girlies but lets just say they'd kill me, why does everyone hate being in photos? anyways this is me enjoying the outdoors! lol forgive my photographer she's an amateur! lol
WARNING:PIC OVERLOAD!


























a dear friend named patty bought this bag for me a while back still love it up to this day:)






















zara white collared shirt, f21 shorts, Coach handbag, zara flats, winners necklace, no name aviators,and Le'chateau ring.



















No comments:

Post a Comment