2/21/10

NYC ALL DAY ERRRR DAY!

Hey everyone! hope you all had a great weekend. So last weekend was my birthday and my hubby took me to NYC! The trip was amazing, i enjoyed shopping in the busy city, I even visited the world trade centre landmark! rip.. I can't wait til my return visit! Most of all i loved the food yummmmmmmy! And those sidewalk roasted peanuts are the BOMB! The girls were fierce, sporting their most trendiest outfits to just the simplest jeans and tee but with a twist!  And the men..... don't ask! they deffinitely represented for the BIG APPLE! We stayed at the W hotel! The view was breathtaking...  And i was the photographer for the weekend :) And the big surprise of all i seen the Queen herself in person Ms. PATTI LABELLE. enjoy!



















This was the view from our hotel window


This was our hotel room and lounge




















No comments:

Post a Comment