12/1/09

Breakfast at Tiffany's


American Apparel Disco Pants, Steve Madden Pumps, Aldo Glasses, H&M Cardigan, & Forever 21 Pearl Necklace





Another Mall, Another Friday , and Another adventurous photo op ! I've always loved the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, and luckily, they finally opened one up at Yorkdale Mall. I was instantly inspired to a modern take of the film. It was so much fun ! I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn. She was the epitome of chic, class, elegance, and beauty. Although I was not allowed to go into the store with my camera, I still had a blast paying homage to one of the greatest fashion trendsetters. Audrey made the LBD what it is today. The LBD is a girls bestfriend next to diamonds ofcourse ! Thank You Audrey <3 What does your inner fashionista think?


3 comments:

  1. your breakfast at tiffany's is sooo coool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv ur pics they're so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww! thanx guys! dont forget to check out decembers blogs, and lots more! bye for now!

    ReplyDelete