11/3/09

The Launch Of ShopNowSaveLater!

Hey Everyone ! Welcome to my blog ShopnowSaveLater. I'm new at this, but I hope you all enjoy my fashion sense. I started this fashion blog because I am crazy about clothes, shoes, accessories and so on. I literally fall asleep looking at other fashion blogs on the internet.So I decided why not make my own? I love fashion and there is no word to describe my style ! I guess you can say I am a cocktail, a little mix of everything ! I love colors and experimenting with different pieces. I would have to say that most of my inspiration comes from my love for the outdoors, especially with fall being my favorite season. Some of my favourite designers would have to be Dsquared, Michael Kors, Balmain, and Balenciaga. Most of my outfits worn are from Forever 21. I love that store it's affordable and dead on trendy! I hope you guys enjoy my blog , and learned a little bit about me!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal" - Yves St Laurent

1 comment:

  1. SnSl!
    I love your blog. I have created a new blog BUT I have been so busy designing earrings and thriftying, I do NOT have time to do anything but *lurke*.
    Luv it here!
    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete