3/20/18

Spring Transition

Zara has been my lifeline for as long as I could remember. No matter the function, I always seem to find some thing. Purchased this floral jumper on sale for $15. What I love about it the most? It's such a transitional piece.
As we transition from fall to spring (by the way today marks the first day of spring) we all know how bipolar the weather can get. Paired with a leather jacket, this look is still fall/spring appropriate. Also the jacket adds a bit of edge to such a feminine fit. 



As pictured above, I decided to pair this jumper with open toe sandals as I thought they completed the look, my fave sunnies and a dainty handbag. 
*Tip* - If you are going for an edgey look think "leather" If you're looking to go girly/classy throw on a blazer. The two combined will give you an effortless look, that will have heads turning. 



My fave sandals at the moment. Get them here. 



Wearing: Zara- Leather Jacket (old) 
Zara-Floral Jumper 
Ego Official- Sandals (linked them above) 
YSL-handbag





Talk to you soon 
xoxo 
TY

No comments:

Post a Comment