3/9/13

Spring Has Sprung!

Something tells me spring is here to stay! A little eager much! LOL Can you blame me?
Dressing for the cold winter months can get boring real quick! I must confess, trying to stay warm, layered and chic all at the same time can be a real struggle! I've been anticipating spring like a wedding day! HA!


 I've been wanting to wear this outfit for a while, finally the snow is melting and the sun is here to stay, I think its the perfect time to whip out your florals, bright colours and open toe sandals! Of course the chill is still in the air so my blazer came in handy!


How cute are these heels? Ive been wanting the PERFECT pair of strapless heels and Im excited to say these just might fit the description! After almost giving up I have found the perfect pair! Zara gets it right all the time! The gold hardware is especially what caught my eye! It might not be anything close to the Ce'line pair that I wanted  however it works!


BCBG- blazer, F21-top, Zara-jeans&shoes, MK-watch, 

My obsession with stripes continues, and this floral and striped combo won my heart! 
What's your spring favourites? 

xoxo Ty

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely fab! Love the print in those jeans, not too girly and sweet, just perfect with that F21 top!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit combo. It's autumn here and I'm looking forward to winter so I can wear a snood! But can we talk about your blazer for a minute? It's the bomb.com

    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I love it I have never loved stripes and florals until I saw THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are a bad girl!! I so love this look florals and stripes!! You did this honey!! You are so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look, glad your back :) the blazer is super fab fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I have the same blazer BUT I am so getting those shoes!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not have thought to mix those two prints but it looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfection lovely mix of prints I love the shoes I can't wait to wear mine you look so elegant and chic love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chic and fabulous look, love it!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely look, the stripe and floral combo is gorgeous

    Adaora x
    http://www.always-becoming.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is screaming fashionista. I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town Blog

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.hD60nCud.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit especially your pants!! Perfect for Spring :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour your toenails are painted and that awesome jacket xo

    ReplyDelete