10/31/11

Leather & Knits

Hey Yall, and happy Monday to all, with that being said I wish Monday was actually over and magically tomorrow would be Friday, but what the heck it's here and there's nothing we can do about it but wish that the day goes by fast! 
These pics were taken on Saturday. The fam and I went out to get a little shopping done!  I wanted to be extremely cozy and comfortable and chunky knits always gets the job done! For some, cozy means coming out in your Pj's! That you will NEVER catch me wearing outside my house! I think as women we should have a little bit "I do care what I look like when I leave the house" kind of attitude! I'm really into experimenting with knits this winter cropped, chunky, and colorful knits are all on my winter wish list! And the best thing about knits, they can be worn continuously and never go out of style! That's totally worth the investment! 
On another note, It feels so good to be recognized! While shopping at the mall, A lovely young lady walked up to me and told me that she loved my blog and shockingly she recognized me right away! I was touched and I'm happy that you guys enjoy reading and being a part of this wonderful blog! Each one of your comments makes me smile! 
Wearing:H&M knit,Vera Moda: leggings, Icon:wedges, F21:necklace, Gucci:bag, glasses Micheal Kors: watch

Thanks for reading and stay blessed! 
xoxo ty

30 comments:

  1. Very Cute look...loving those boots!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  2. niceeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh honey! I love those wedges, and I loooove this look. It's very casual chic. I kinda want that sweater, actually! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look,hon!I m crazy about your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuutee! And I love your hair like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit,I really like the booties!! You ladies that can shop in heels I applaud you, because my feet would be crying! I dress cute, but the heels oh nooooo!! LOL!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/


    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look!
    isn't it great when people notice you for your blog, I had someone do that to me at the hair salon. It was so exciting!
    love the new hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look - casual chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks great.. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLO LOVE THE MICHEAL KORS SUNGLASSES -->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM-->

    ReplyDelete
  11. U always look amazing. I def agree with you. Women should always take pride in the way they look.the way a woman looks and carries herself says a lot about her.xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so serious today! Well my dear, Monday is pretty much over, thankfully, I love your outfit, very cute!

    http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are killing it honey! Killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is awesome that you got recognize. I totally understand that we woman should care what we look like when we leave the house but sometimes I just feel like that is too much extra work to get made up to go to school for an hour. But you are rocking this simple casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving how comfortable yet super chic you look. Looking fierce!

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the look! I need that comfy looking sweater in my life. Those are on my wishlist. Your hair is pretty like that too

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hair is the bomb! Cute outfit :-)

    http://deanoffashion.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. the bib necklace is divine!

    great style,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so loving the accessories. Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How hot are you but channeling comfort?! Mission accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. yes ..this is also what i call cozy wear..Love it

    love for you to Check out my blog
    http://sleekstylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your knit looks so cozy!! Your hair color suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great look from head to toe. That tunic looks so comfy and warm. I have been looking for one like that. I love your shoes and your gorgeous bracelets. Looking beautiful girl!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the leather sleek leggings ,I am dying to find a pair so badly.

    http://ritahnakyeyune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are looking real fly Ms Thang!

    ReplyDelete