6/16/10

GO GO GO SHAWTY WE GON PARTY LIKE ITS YO BDAY GONE SIP BACARDI LIKE ITS YOUR BDAY !

So on Sat night my sisters and i and a few friends of my sis all went out to celebrate her 19th birthday!
Thought the night would be more funner, but it was her day so i tried to make the best of it! I cant believe how time flies and my little sister who i used to torture is almost 20! ( giggles at the thought of torture! ) well she is the youngest!
 I remember one day at the park when my older sis and i took turns pushing her on the swing, and decided to play a mean joke on her by running away and leaving her on the swing in mid air! OMG! can you spell DISASTER? she jumped off the swing, in mid air as if she was imitating her favourite super hero! lol lol We got in trouble for doing that but now i must say it brings back memories and something to laugh at together!
 I wish her all the best and all the finest things in life! Happy Bday sis, and may god continue to bless you!
We had dinner at moxies and then partied it up at jack assters!
sisters! bday girl on the left!
On left: Jonelle is wearing F21 dress with BCBG sandals
Middle:I'm wearing Zara studded blazer, H&M skirt, and Aldo wedges, vintage clutch
 On right:Ellisa is wearing F21 dress, H&M belt, F21 necklace, and jessica simpson pumps

brother and sis in law

Awwwwww! couplez.....sis and BF
FAM!

Bad Bitches!


this was like an elvis shrine!

Long live the king! Isn't that thing scary?

This was the coctail and drinks menu.....luvs it!



my lil sis and her BFF'S  celebrating her bday with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment